Oceanside CA— — O’side Kitchen Collaborative, a food services non-profit has announced they are changing their name to ONE Kitchen Collaborative. The rebrand effort includes a new name, logo, and to website better reflect their growth within the community.
“During the Pandemic we jumped to the call of action to help those in need,” said Vallie Gilley, Executive Director of One Kitchen Collaborative. “With the help of our community partners, donors, volunteers and team we served 680,928 meals to our most vulnerable community members. While we celebrate these achievements, I’m also aware that so much more still needs to be done.”
Since 2020, the OKC has diverted 400,236 pounds of edible food, provided over 680,000 meals and 21,280 produce and supplemental grocery boxes to those in need. OKC also makes a conscious effort to recycle, reuse and reduce waste as well as composting and/or organics recycling which to date has been 44,236 pounds.
- OKC Monthly Taco Tuesday Fundraiser is the first Tuesday of every month from 4pm to 7pm.
- Location: Jitters Coffee Pub 510 N. Coast Highway, Suite D Oceanside, CA 92054
- March 1, 2022 OKC will be partner with American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Launching the OKC Plant Based Meal Prep Program
- New educational partnership with Oceanside Museum of Art
- OKC Catering & Bar Services for your special event